Friday, July 31, 2009

Untitled [July 31, 2009]

No scripture verse today. I’m not much better. I had a very tiny positive movement in one of the anger situations…and then another huge step backwards. I’m tired of crying. I hate being angry.

I apologize for not being able to…whatever with this journal at the moment. I don’t even know why I’m saying anything here.

I know God is here and I know there are no hopeless situations. What can I do? What should I do?

There are people going through tougher situations, so what am I so concerned about?

There are people going through very joyful moments, so why can I not join with them?

I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to say right now. I feel like I'm holding my breath, drowning.

I want more hope. I want more joy. I hope tomorrow is a better day. I'm not gonna drown.