Monday, March 23, 2009

Random Music Play [ANSWERS]

It occurred to me that I never posted the answers to my ipod music quiz. If you’d still like to take a stab at the quiz before looking at the answers, click the following link: Random Music Play [Quiz Mode].

Otherwise, the answers are below.
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]


****[Answers to Random Music Play]****
1] Camila
Todo Cambió

2] Foo Fighters
My Hero

3] Santana feat. Alex Band
Why Don’t You and I

4] Jem
You Will Make It

5] Joss Stone
Fell In Love with a Boy

6] Jars of Clay
Show You Love

7] 311 (the cover I have)/ The Cure (Original artist)
Love Song

8] Newsboys
In The Belly Of The Whale

9] Crazy Town
Butterfly

10] Linkin Park
Leave out All the Rest

11] JC Chasez
Something Special

12] New Radicals/ Mandy Moore & Jonathon Foreman (A Walk To Remember Soundtrack)
Someday We’ll Know

13] Pax217
Engage

14] Bob Marley
Is This Love

15] Third Eye Blind
Eye Conqueror

16] Omarion
Never Gonna Let You Go [She’s A Keepa]

17] Jonathan Rhys Meyers (August Rush Soundtrack)
Break

18] Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong (the version I love)
Dream a Little Dream

19] Chantal Kreviazuk (How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days Soundtrack)
Feels Like Home

20] The Bangles
September Gurls

21] Kelly Clarkson
Be Still

22] Lindsey Haun
Broken

23] Jason Mraz
You and I Both

24] Evanescence
My Immortal

25] The All-American Rejects
Move Along