Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random Music Play [Quiz Mode]

As if you weren’t getting the essence of my randomness, here’s the musical version. I saw a couple of my fb friends do this, one made it a guessing game. I thought the guessing game would be more fun.

Mahalo for reading and playing the game!



Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.

Rule: No looking up the words from sources that are not biologically part of your body.

**Jenn: I decided to put only one song each of non-English language songs [or you’d have 3 more songs in Spanish to guess], skipped over music with no lyrics and listed one per artist. And think, these are only the songs I have on my ipod; my itunes is even more random!**


1] “Todo cambió cuando te vi. De blanco y negro al color me convertí.”

2] “Too alarming now to talk about. Take those pictures down and shake it out.”

3] “Since the moment I spotted you, like walking 'round with little wings on my shoes.”

4] “Go to bed, everything’s alright. Don’t know the whole world’s changing as you sleep through the night.”

5] “Fell in love with a boy. I fell in love once and almost completely.”

6] “Speak and say the words that no one else will ever say.”

7] “Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again.”

8] “Up to my ears in bitter tears, can’t believe I’ve sunk this low as I walk the plankton innersanctum.”

9] “Come my lady, come come my lady. You’re my butterfly, sugar, baby.”

10] “I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared.”

11] “So you wanna come at me, like you wanna come and play.”

12] “Ninety miles outside Chicago, can’t stop driving, I don’t know why.”

13] “So many of us breathing and thinking that we know it all.”

14] “I wanna love you and treat you right.”

15] “I am the conqueror. I taste your scent in the wind.”

16] “Second you caught my eye, girl, I couldn’t deny that you got me on fire.”

17] “I break. I borrow. I live. I lose. I break. I’m hollowed. I’m dead, confused. I’ll find you.”

18] “Stars shining bright above you. Night breezes seem to whisper, ‘I love you.’”

19] “Something in your eyes makes me wanna lose myself, makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms.”

20] “September girls do so much and for so long, ‘til we touched, I loved you boy…”

21] “Far away from it all, you and me with no one else around.”

22] “Wake up to a sunny day, not a cloud up in the sky and then it starts to rain.”

23] “Was it you who spoke the words that things will happen but not to me.”

24] “I’m so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears.”

25] “Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking, when you fall everyone stands.”