Tuesday, February 17, 2009
How Random Are You? [Part One]
[A Random image ;) ------> ]
I am busy with the Big D [thesis] so I thought I would just repost on here something that I had already posted on FB so for some of you, this is a repeat. I can't be sure that everyone that reads this is on FB or saw this note of mine on there and it does relate to a conversation I had with a friend I had recently which I shall explain in Part Two [and hopefully I get around to Part Two! :D].
So, here is part one of the Randomness. Please leave any comments you may have, random thoughts of your own, which random of mine you really liked, which one you'd like more explanation on, etc. I'm gonna say here "Mahalo for reading in!" and let you get to the list below!
The Aftermath of Being Tagged By Tongs
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
To do this, go to "Notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
OPERATIVE WORD IN ABOVE INTRO: SUPPOSED.
1. I'm wondering if there are 25 people on here that I wanna know more about or cares to know more about me.
2. I like cabbage.
3. I'm fairly certain I have no children I do not know about running around out there somewhere.
4. I have a mildly autistic cat with middle-cat syndrome.
5. I do not like coffee. YES, this includes COFFEE candy. If I drink coffee, it is black, and I fall asleep 10 minutes later.
6. I am not easily creeped out, which is how I am able to get along so well with some of you. If you're wondering if you are one of the "some of you"…
7. I am the sole cause of my mother's white hairs [if she indeed has any…]
8. I have 3 phones in my room and yet am the least talkative in the house.
9. I am very appreciative that my brother didn't mess with my mind as much as he could have when we were little. I've realized how much more screwed up I could have been if he had. As it is, I learned from his example and now mess with other peoples' minds!
10. Guava cake is my favorite kind.
11. Stealth on google. Try it.
12. I've never been out of the country but the next place I want to go to is either Kauai or Hilo. After that, maybe Uganda.
13. For such a list as this, I'm gonna make my own rules.
14. Per #13, I'm gonna tag who I want, however many I want 'cuz I don't give a baa-ing goat!
15. I should clip my toe nails.
16. I am not a chocol-aholic, shopaholic, shoe-aholic, phone-aholic, worried about showing my un-make-upped un-caked-up face kind of female. But I am other kinds of -holics.
17. Romantic to me would be getting me the Elfquest graphic novels 6, 7, & 8.
18. I like making up my own words and by doing so will probably piss off a foreigner one day but I'm not gonna let that rain on my fun.
19. I don't care if you like me or not, which is one of the MANY reasons people do like me.
20. My mom once thought I might have an eating disorder so I gained 25 lbs. to ease her mind.
21. Call me "Jenny" if you want to be ignored.
22. I've been told many times that I have a unique way of thinking.
23. Hence, some of these, like 90% of my status updates, probably require further explanation, for which you may or may not get but one can always ask.
24. I am generally a deeply private person.
25. See #24.
26. See # 13.
27. I'm wondering what your definition of "random" is and whether or not I have completed the task of writing "random" things 'cuz while I don't exactly follow rules, I do like to finish things.
28. When you begin to get my humor without explanation and/or begin to not be offended by anything I say, these are good signs you might wanna stop hanging out with me.
***Jennifer says: If I tagged you, I figured you'd get a laugh out of this somewhere. I don't expect you to do this, unless your name is -------! Though, I would like to know more about people.