Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Helping A Friend Helping A Cause

This one is going to be quick. Couple weeks ago I received an email from a friend and have been meaning to post this to help her out. I believe donations can still be made. My grandfather died of cancer, one of the Aunties is a cancer survivor, and so I will be talking with Mom and the Aunties to see how much we can help Jamie out. Please consider donating with Jamie's team or giving to your local ACS chapter if you'd prefer and mahalo.

The following is what was sent to me:


Hey Everyone,

The Pre-Pharmacy Association at UH Manoa is participating in the Relay for Life Event and I was wondering if you would be interested in helping my club raise money for the American Cancer Society by making a donation. I believe this is a great cause because your donations will support research, education, advocacy, and service in the fight against cancer. Those of you who know of someone who has been affected by cancer probably know how much support cancer patients receive in their battle to overcome their cancer, which is why I feel so strongly about this event.

Thank You,
Jamie Hokutan

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeHighPlainsDivision?px=4493003&pg=personal&fr_id=6535&s_tafId=106445

Click here to view the team page for Pre-Pharmacy Association
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeHighPlainsDivision?team_id=207667&pg=team&fr_id=6535&s_tafId=106445