Saturday, December 22, 2007

Picture This

I don't know why I started this blog, then I thought it would help Chulo check in on me but he's got a lot on his plate, so I think I've been writing to myself. Kevin IM's with me and we were talking about stuff and I sent him the link to this journal.

Kevin says I need more pictures.

Here's the deal, I've been looking into copyrighting or digitally watermarking my images, or whatever it is I'm supposed to do with them. Every so often someone'll say that I take good pictures and I'll think, I wish. My brother's the real photographer in the family. Anyways, I don't mind if people like my pictures and wanna keep them, but if someone wantsta turn one of 'um into a postcard or something and make money with it...technically I'm still a starving arch student---I need to make money anyway I can! Not that I actually believe that'll happen, but you never know...

Anyways, since I always listen to what Kevin tells me, here are a few morsels to whet the appetite, um, eyes. Since it's Christmas time, let's start with Christmas Pasts (not necessarily those that'll make good postcards)...

Hope you enjoy!